Based on member requests, RealtyTrac has updated its postcard process
to give you more choice and flexibility when sending postcards to
homeowners in pre-foreclosure
The new postcard system features a broader selection of postcards, plus the
ability to send and schedule multiple postcards in sequence. In addition to these
improvements, RealtyTrac members can now track all scheduled and sent
postcards in one place.
Here’s a synopsis of the new postcard features:
• 12 new pre-written postcards to choose from or customize.
• The option to send multiple postcards to a homeowner.
• Scheduling feature to send postcards over a given time period.
• A new "save favorites" feature to expedite the setup process.
• Tracking feature showing all scheduled and sent postcards.
This new postcard process will allow members to create effective
direct mail campaigns rather than simply sending a single postcard and
hoping for the best. But it
doesn’t eliminate the follow-up or leg work involved in buying
Before you send postcards to a homeowner in foreclosure, it’s always a
good idea to do some research to make sure that the property is still in foreclosure
and that the investment potential
justifies making contact with the owner in the first place.
more about RealtyTrac's new and improved postcard system, and good luck with your search!